We offer three different membership levels to suit your research collaboration needs.
Our entry-level membership option. You'll receive:
- Access to experts.
- One visit to CMU for up to three of your employees per year for collaboration with researchers, graduate students, faculty and other personnel.
- One seat at our annual Student Research Symposium.
- One seat at our annual CDSL meeting.
If you join us at this membership level, you'll receive all the benefits of our Affiliate members, plus:
- One additional visit to CMU for up to three members of your organization.
- A discount on Capstone Project sponsorship (up to two projects).
- Two seats at our Student Research Symposium.
- Three seats at our annual meeting.
- A CDSL annual report containing technology projections, disruptions and opportunities.
- Access to the CDSL online clearing house, to pose research questions and explore solutions.
- Discounted delivery on currently offered technical education courses.
- The option to create a graduate student fellowship, named for your organization, for an additional fee.
The highest level of involvement in the CDSL. You receive the benefits of Strategic Partners, plus:
- Three visits to CMU for up to three members of your organization.
- A CMU briefing at your organization's location.
- A deeper discount on Capstone Project sponsorship (up to two projects).
- Three seats at our Student Research Symposium.
- Five seats at our annual meeting.
- A recruiting directory and facilitated access to students.
- Access to unpublished research.
- A yearly briefing supplementing the annual report, to be held at the yearly meeting.
- Discount on custom-designed technical education courses.
- Discount on delivery of existing technical education courses.
For full details and information on becoming a member, contact Krista McGuigan.